2023 IWF WORLD YOUTH CHAMPIONSHIPS DURRES, ALBANIA, PRELIMINARY ENTRIES / WHEREABOUTS INFO
- 23 MARCH 2023 / VERIFICATION OF FINAL ENTRIES (ONLINE)
- 24 MARCH 2023 / TECHNICAL MEETING
- 25 MARCH – APRIL 01 2023 / IWF WORLD YOUTH CHAMPIONSHIPS (8 days)
Please note that the deadline for the PRELIMINARY ENTRIES is 25 DECEMBER 2022.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE IWF TCRR IS MANDATORY TO REGISTER ALL YOUR ATHLETES BEFORE THE PRELIMINARY ENTRY DEADLINE FOR THE IWF WORLD YOUTH CHAMPIONSHIPS.
For this purpose, you can now register up to 20 ATHLETES / GENDER even though the final number of competitors can only be a maximum of 10 athletes (+2 Reserves) per gender, which you shall select by the Final Entry deadline.
ENTRIES CAN ONLY BE REGISTERED VIA THE IWF ONLINE ENTRY SYSTEM AT
- In accordance with Article 5.5.16 of the IWF Anti-Doping Rules, the whereabouts information of the athletes shall be submitted at a minimum of three (3) months prior to the IWF World Youth Championships (IWF WYC).
- Athletes who wish to compete at the IWF WYC shall submit their whereabouts information for the period outlined above at the latest on 25 DECEMBER 2022.
- ADAMS Deadline for Q4 2022 in regards to the IWF WYC: 25 DECEMBER 2022.
- ADAMS Deadline for Q1 2023 in regards to the IWF WYC: 31 DECEMBER 2022
An Athlete who does not comply with this provision is not eligible to compete at the IWF Event.
Visa process is done online by the Albanian Government via the following link:
Applicants can apply for both Electronic & Stamped Visa. Please select Visa Type “C”.
THE COMPETITION DOCUMENTS WILL BE PUBLISHED SOON.