2022 IWF WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS – PRELIMINARY ENTRIES / WHEREABOUTS INFO
We would like to inform you about the COMPETITION PROGRAM and the applicable DEADLINES for the 2022 IWF World Championships to be held in Bogotá, Colombia.
- 03 DECEMBER 2022 / VERIFICATION OF FINAL ENTRIES (ONLINE)
- 04 DECEMBER 2022 / IWF SPECIAL CONGRESS
- 05-16 DECEMBER 2022 / IWF WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS (12 days)
IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE IWF TCRR IS MANDATORY TO REGISTER ALL YOUR ATHLETES BEFORE THE PRELIMINARY ENTRY DEADLINE FOR THE IWF WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS.
For this purpose, you can now register up to 20 ATHLETES / GENDER even though the final number of competitors can only be a maximum of 10 athletes (+2 Reserves) per gender, which you shall select by the Final Entry deadline.
ENTRIES CAN ONLY BE REGISTERED VIA THE IWF ONLINE ENTRY SYSTEM AT
Please make sure that all your athletes are included in the preliminary registration, because AFTER 05 SEPTEMBER 2022, NO MORE ATHLETES CAN BE REGISTERED.
- In accordance with article 5.5.16 of the IWF Anti-Doping Rules 2021 whereabouts information of the athletes shall be submitted at a minimum of three (3) months prior to the IWF World Championships (IWF WC).
- Athletes who wish to compete at the IWF WC shall submit their whereabouts information for the period outlined above at the latest on 05 SEPTEMBER 2022.
- ADAMS Deadline for Q3 2022 in regards to the IWF WC: 05 SEPTEMBER 2022.
- ADAMS Deadline for Q4 2022 in regards to the IWF WC: 30 SEPTEMBER 2022
An Athlete who does not comply with this provision is not eligible to compete at the IWF Event.
Please check the visa requirements on the website of the Colombian Ministry of Foreign Affairs at the following link: https://www.cancilleria.gov.co/tramites_servicios/visa/requisitos
THE COMPETITION DOCUMENTS WILL BE PUBLISHED SOON.