2022 IWF Youth World Championships – León, Mexico
This year the IWF Youth World Championships will be held between 11-18 June 2022, in León, Mexico.
The program of the Event is the following:
- 09 June – Verification of Final Entries (Online)
- 10 June – ITO Meeting
- 11-18 June – Competition
The deadline for submitting the Preliminary Entries for the 2022 IWF Youth World Championships is 11 March 2022.
As usual, it is mandatory for Federations to register their athletes before the preliminary entry deadline for the IWF Youth World Championships.
For this purpose, Federations are able to register up to 20 athletes/gender even though the final number of competitors can only be a maximum of 10 athletes (+2 Reserves) per gender, which shall be selected by the Final Entry deadline (11 May 2022).
Entries shall be registered only via the IWF Online Entry System:
Anti-Doping eligibility requirements for the Event:
- In accordance with article 5.5.16 of the IWF Anti-Doping Rules 2021 whereabouts information of the athletes shall be submitted at a minimum of three (3) months prior to the IWF Youth World Championships.
- Athletes who wish to compete at the IWF Youth World Championships shall submit their whereabouts information for the period outlined above at the latest on 11 MARCH 2022.
- ADAMS Deadline for Q1 2022 in regards to the IWF Youth World Championships: 11 March 2022
- ADAMS Deadline for Q2 2022 in regards to the IWF Youth World Championships: 31 March 2022
- An Athlete who does not comply with this provision is not eligible to compete at the IWF Event.
The competition documents will be available soon.