Verification of Final Entries – 2021 IWF World Championships
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic the usual Verification of Final Entries of the 2021 IWF World Championships will be organized in an online format.
Member Federations are kindly asked to check and verify their participating athletes’ data in the IWF E-Entry System as follows:
VERIFICATION OF FINAL ENTRIES Tab
- Member Federations shall login with their username and password to the IWF E-Entry System (click HERE)
- then CLICK on the VERIFICATION OF FINAL ENTRIES tab at the top of the page.
- Member Federations shall check their athlete(s) BODYWEIGHT CATEGORY/ENTRY TOTAL and modify them if needed
- SELECT the athlete(s) by clicking the „CONFIRM” button on the left
- DELETE those athlete(s) who WILL NOT participate by clicking the „dustbin” icon on the left
Federations are asked to DOUBLE-CHECK their final list of the athlete(s) and CLICK on the „SEND VERIFICATION” button above.
THE PLATFORM FOR THE VERIFICATION IS AVAILABLE FROM TODAY UNTIL DECEMBER 5, 2021, AT 10:00 AM (GMT +5, UZB TIME).
After the deadline, the IWF E-Entry System will be CLOSED, therefore NO FURTHER CHANGES CAN BE MADE to the data.
In case of questions, Federations are asked to contact the IWF at COMPETITION@nullIWFNET.NET