Dates Confirmed for the 2021 IWF World Championships
After careful consideration the IWF Executive Board has decided to reschedule the 2021 IWF World Championships for a new date with a new host:
- 05 December 2021 / 15:00 – VERIFICATION OF FINAL ENTRIES
- 06 December 2021 / 18:00 – TECHNICAL OFFICIALS’ MEETING
- 07-17 December 2021 / IWF WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS (11 days)
The deadline for submitting the Preliminary Entries for the 2021 IWF World Championships is 07 SEPTEMBER 2021.
As usual it is mandatory for Federations to register their athletes before the preliminary entry deadline for the IWF World Championships.
For this purpose, Federations are able to register up to 20 athletes/gender even though the final number of competitors can only be a maximum of 10 athletes (+2 Reserves) per gender, that shall be selected by the Final Entry deadline (05 November 2021).
Entries shall be registered only via the IWF Online Entry System
Anti-Doping eligibility requirements for the Event:
- In accordance with article 5.5.16 of the IWF Anti-Doping Rules 2021 whereabouts information of the athletes shall be submitted at a minimum of three (3) months prior to the IWF World Championships.
- Athletes who wish to compete at the IWF World Championships shall submit their whereabouts information for the period outlined above at the latest on 07 SEPTEMBER 2021.
- ADAMS Deadline for Q3 2021 in regards to the IWF World Championships: 07 September 2021
ADAMS Deadline for Q4 2021 in regards to the IWF World Championships: 30 September 2021
An Athlete who does not comply with this provision is not eligible to compete at the IWF Event.
The new host country will be announced soon and the regulation will be sent out and uploaded to the IWF website accordingly.